Adverts - informationNNAS may agree to publish private advertisments of astronomy equipment from time to time. Our involvement is limited to connecting sellers to prospective buyers. We will not get involved in any transaction and do not imply any endorsement of items - emptor cavete. We absolutely reserve the right to refuse publication without explanation.
Adverts will be published if they meet our critera :
- The items listed must be located in north Norfolk - north of a line between King's Lynn to Norwich to Yarmouth.
- You must provide proper contact information. NNAS will not act as a go-between.
- The seller is not a commercial retailer
Your advert should contain :
- A full description of the items for sale, including main items and removable accessories, whether this includes a mount, pillar or tripod, how many eyepieces and what are they? Original (or upgraded) finderscope? List any bits missing that would have been part of the item when first purchased.
- A list of any other miscellaneous items thrown in with the sale.
- Age of equipment and usage.
- Where it is stored.
- Location of items - give local village / town / city, just so purchasers know how far it is to travel.
- Your email address, and or phone number, with best time to call, or not as appropriate.
- Price or o.n.o. information.
A better description will save secondary enquiries later. You can submit more than one adverts if you want to sell items separately. When you sell to one of our members, or elsewhere, or even later decide not to sell, please inform us so the advert can be removed.